Tenba Messenger vs. Think Tank Retrospective

jamie_clouser

<p>I have a Tenba Messenger and while it is a cool and well made bag with lots of pockets it is just not setup well for a camera bag. It is just bulky, awkward to carry, and difficult to configure for camera gear, especially if you want quick access and don't want to remove your lenses. I now use mine for a laptop computer and it works great for that. I ended up getting a Tamrac backpack bag for my camera and it works much better for me. I can't comment on the Think Tank since I have never had one. Hope this helps.</p>

<p>Jason</p>

<p>I am the complete opposite of Jason, I have a Retrospective but haven't seen the Tenba. I can't say enough good things about the ThinkTank though.</p>

<p>I got the 10 as I didn't want to carry much stuff, but I now use it much more than I thought I would. Perfect for gripped or built in grip pro cameras, great accessibility great design, low key. I pack it full to use as a carryon (it is classed as my personal item so I still get a full sized bag allowance too) and then just take out what I want each day, for me and the 10, generally one body with a lens, any 2.8 zoom works fine, a couple of other lenses, a flash and an iPad. The 20 and 30 obviously carry a huge amount more gear if that is your intention.</p>