A very surprising Olympus PEN TV ad.....

pretty_white

<p>Your jaw must drop awfully easily. It's 24 seconds of nothing but rippling shiny black fabric (presumably hiding something we are never shown) and an Olympus logo.</p>

<p>If Olympus actually runs a TV commercial for the digital PEN line in the US, I'll be surprised, but they won't sell many if the ad doesn't actually show the product or say anything about it. Even as a teaser (say, if the real ad runs a week later) this isn't particularly memorable.</p>

<p>Received an Olympus PEN email today with a link to another address where I could sign up to be the first to see the new PEN that's going to be announced. Links are blocked here on our work computers so I can't go there even if I wanted to. My guess (I've been wrong before [a lot] ) is it's going to be a PEN lineup for pros?</p>

<p>Pen won't be as smalle as GF3 or NEX so long as it incorporates in-camera vibration reduction. I won't be interested Oly unless they release a body WITH articulating LCD but WITHOUT EVF, before Panasonic will release one of these.</p>