Print custom photos with Border

<p>So I made some 4x6 custom graphics pictures in Photoshop. And I added a border, that is within the 4x6 document size, and I went to print at Sams Club, and when I got the photo, the border is cut off, it looks like the photo was printed at an angle. Is there any way to ensure that the border is printed perfectly? Is their a certain size I should be making the picture to ensure the border is printed without error? And how would I apply this to all print sizes?</p>

<p>If you're having them print borderless, you're always going to lose a bit. If you must get it exactly to the edge, set up a 5x7 template that includes the 4x6 content you want, print them at 5x7, and use a photo print trimmer to exactly hit your edges at 4x6. Otherwise you'll always be fighting the bleed issue, and you'll have to incorporate the bleed errors into your design (which is what professionally made templates for this purpose do).</p>

I think John is correct.

I have three printers here and the inexpensive Epson is the busiest because I have to print 4x6s for our church every week. Once you find the profile (which will be in the softwear), it is easy and you save the trip to the store as well as having control over borders, etc.