Which one polaroid has a rangefinder?

<p>SX-70, but do not know if film is still available for it. I believe the SX-70 is the only SLR that Polaroid made. I had one for a few years and really enjoyed using it. Did the 'use a flashlight on the sensor to vary the exposure in daylight' trick with good results.</p>

<p>I have a 250 - the rangefinder is bright and very usable (made by Zeiss as mentioned above). The "Automatic" models like the 250 (usually) go cheap because they are automatic-exposure only and the batteries are no longer produced. I just use 3 x "N" batteries taped together and to the battery leads - this fits in the existing battery compartment without issue. (There may be slight voltage differences as the original battery was mercury, but it seems to be relatively minor.) My 250 with case, close-focus lens and RF adapter, timer, and "Wink" flash (also not so useful anymore) cost US$30 a few years back.</p>

<p>The 180 and 195 models allow manual aperture/shutter settings, and are thus more desirable and therefore more expensive, but otherwise function the same way.</p>

<p>Not sure what "split-screen focus" means in the original question - as with all rangefinders there is a focus patch.</p>