sea & sea dx-2g

<p>Is anyone able to comment on this camera and what it is capable of?<br>

I like to scuba dive and would like to take some nice photographs whilst underwater. Currently on the dry stuff I use a canon 400d with a wide 11-17 Tamron, Canon 75-300 USM Telephoto and some times use the kit 28-80 lens.<br>

I am a total newbie when it come to under water photography however understand that a strobe is just about a must. I would like to take photographs under water that are better than just happy snaps so to speak, but really not wanting to commit to a full dslr underwater kit.</p>

<p>This is the camera I use underwater and I'm very happy with it. The french angelfish and nudibranch in my gallery were taken with this camera.</p>

<p>Unless you're staying very shallow it does need an external strobe, and preferably two -- but that's true of any camera underwater.</p>

<p>This is the camera I use underwater and I'm very happy with it. The french angelfish in my gallery was taken with this camera.</p>

<p>Unless you're staying very shallow it does need an external strobe, and preferably two -- but that's true of any camera underwater.</p>