sekonic L758 cine question

pat_s7

<p>hi all, i just got L758 cine, still very good condition and havent been used for a while by the previous owner. it works fine for incident and reflective but the spot metering does't seem to work<br>

i set it to aparture priority, set iso to 400, f to 2.8 and take reading but it gave me the blinking "Eu", tried changing the iso and f from min to max but no luck, also tried the "take battery out and put it back in" method, also didnt work<br>

so, is it broken? or did i do something wrong? (before you ask, yes i did take the cap off before taking the reading) the repair center is in another town, so to be repaired will cost me some money</p>

<p>nah, wasnt that....i really not sure what happen, rang the service center the other day and they said,<br>

him: "maybe the module at the back wasnt connected"<br>

me: what module?<br>

him: at the back of batery compartment<br>

so i went home and check it, there's nothing there, checked the manual and the connector is for flash radio trigger, not sure what he's on about<br>

i figured i'd have better luck having a solution by asking around in here</p>

<p>Well, the Eu is an underexposure error.</p>

<p>Either the optical path is blocked, or the target is too dark for the selected ASA and f/stop, or the meter is set for flash rather than ambient, or the meter's broken.</p>

<p>The module in the battery compartment is the RF trigger to work with the Pocket Wizard remotes.</p>

<p>- Leigh</p>