Looking for a photographer in (South) Bolivia

magnus2

<p>The "local photographer" part may be tricky but Salar... is such a popular destination that you'll be able to arrange a photo trip rather easily. Best way is to find people with similar interests and financial means beforehand, but once you make your way to Uyuni you'll meet many a lost photgraper eager to join a group : keep in mind that you will be considered a giant walking piggy bank in Uyuni (tourism provides nearly 100% income...) so get to know the market prices before visiting an agency to arrange your travel. Unless you are well heeled and can afford to hire a chauffeured 4x4+guide/body guard, go with a group. Bring warm clothes with you, BTW :-)</p>

<p>I was fortunate enough to make the Salar de Uyani trip with another photographer a couple of years ago and we hired a private guide. It was pretty pricey for four days...about $850 each and probably more nowadays. But it was comfortable (in the Lexus version of a Toyota Land Cruiser). The real problem was the guide service had a preplanned itinerary and we missed some great morning/evening shooting opportunities. If I had it to do again, I would want to be able to overnite on the Salar instead of the hotels arranged in the preplanned tour. </p>

• 1 year later...

<p>hello Mr magnus i know about uyuni im photographer ,, i know abouut uyuni in bolivia the I SPEAK SPANISH AND ENGLIS IF YOU INTERESTING go to uyuni i can go with you and help you in everiting please contact me ,i waiting for your mesage thanks.<br>

regards<br>

alvaro</p>