mi-needs

rocky_g.

<p>Has anyone ever used mi-needs? I don't even remember signing up for them but my mailbox seems to be polluted with constant leeds from them. It seems to me these leeds aren't legit and the do charge a fee to contact the possible clients. Before i go unsubscribe I just want to know if anyone has ever picked up a wedding from them.</p>

<p>Thanks,</p>

<p>Rocky</p>

<p>Leads are free to the first 3 responders, but someone can buy your position adn move you down. I've gotten a few good lead fomr them, but then it got strange. I now get leads fomr all over the country, and for all the jobs, not just photography. It takes a lot of time to delete the ones you don;t want.</p>

<p>I've tried the unsubscribe, and it doesn't work, and I;ve sent e-mails to their supposed HELP desk and no reply.</p>

• 1 year later...
<p>I paid for 4 months service/23 inquires/no jobs/no direct numbers for clients/no direct emails for clients/have to dial 877 number then a code which I highly suspect goes to one of their employees to pose as a client. 99% of the time no answer when transferred by the automated service. Whether scam or no scam, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The free service offered does not allow responsed so its useless, and they are probably bogus as well. Get enough of these we can report to the attorney generals office.</p>

<p>I paid for 4 months service/23 inquires/no jobs/no direct numbers for clients/no direct emails for clients/have to dial 877 number then a code which I highly suspect goes to one of their employees to pose as a client. 99% of the time no answer when transferred by the automated service. Whether scam or no scam, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The free service offered does not allow responsed so its useless, and they are probably bogus as well. Get enough of these we can report to the attorney generals office.</p>

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
<p>I've worked with a few lead generation companies before, what it comes down to is calling them really fast and scheduling a meeting. mi-needs leads seem to be better quality than other services I have used. They actually alert you with texts right away, and here's the thing though...I always call them as soon as I get the alerts, and I'm usually able to get them on the phone that way...That's just been my experience...I'm very aggressive though, I call all my leads right away and it seems to work pretty well for me. When I do it that way, I seem to convert around 30%-50% of my leads.</p><div>00bSZO-526103584.jpg.3e22d0ffeea31e618b53f8d04c80865b.jpg</div>