How do you transport your albums etc?

ricardovaste

<p>This may be a stupid question, but I'll ask non the less... When meeting potential clients, I think actually demonstrating some of the potential uses behind a digital image can be useful for suggesting packages and creating/selling items after the actual shoot.</p>

<p>It's not like I'm bombarding them with a massive range of things, just a fairly simple but flexible selection. I'm wondering how you guys move your 'printed items' around without damaging them? At the moment, I've simply got the boxes they were delivered in, and some are just 'naked'. I don't have any sort of show room, and don't expect I ever will, so it's very much about me getting myself somewhere and presenting what I offer as best I can... the boxes I use at the moment, whilst do protect some things, are difficult to move around/unpack and don't exactly give a great first impression (atleast I don't think so).</p>

<p>Any sort of storage solution come to mind?</p>

<p>Many thanks for your time.</p>

<p>I have a large leather bag. It has 3 compartments. The two outer ones have zippers down the side and are able to expand. I carry a 12x9 40pg flush mount, 3 coffee table books and another album along with my price list (that is in a book). I can cram quite a bit into it and nothing has been damaged.<br>

Also, don't say never to having your own meeting space/showroom. I thought that too and will be opening mine next week. :)</p>