US Reseller with the K5 + 18-135 kit available?

thebs

<p>I'm still having trouble finding an US Reseller with the K5 + 18-135 kit in-stock? I definitely want the lens, and need a new body, so I'm planning on going K5. Just haven't seen the combo available at any US Resellers I frequent yet.<br>

Just curious if anyone has a preferred reseller they know of that has them?</p>

<p>I'm hoping to have a new body by the <a href="http://www.sebringraceway.com/12hr_tickets.lasso">12 Hours of Sebring</a> in mid-March.<br>

Right now I have a K20D that is on the fritz (due to being chucked, long story, it destroyed the DA* 16-50 f/2.8 that was attached, the body -- somehow -- survived), and a K-x that won't handle the rain as well. I'm tempted to keep limping with the K20D + DA* 200 f/2.8 lens in the rain, with the K-x + DA 55-300 f/4-5.8 as a backup when it's clear.<br>

But I'd much rather have a new K-5 + DA* 200, with the K-x + DA 55-300 as a backup when it's clear. I don't need the best video and I don't care for electronic viewfinders. I want a SLR in my body. So it's not "if" the K-5, but when. Hopefully I'd like to have it by mid-March. And I want the new DA 18-135 with it, for the added savings. Especially since I no longer have the DA* 16-50 f/2.8.</p>