Nikon Forum

donchesnut

<p>when you response to "Nikon Wednesday forum", either you can copy-paste the link from other hosted site where you have images... I usually do it from picasaweb and it has option of showing only the image. I select that checkbox and copy the URL link from there and paste it in response post with the details you would like to mention. or if you have image on your desktop then after submitting the response you will see browse button to attach image to your response.</p>

<p>just make sure that you follow the image size guidelines.</p>

<p>hope this helps.</p>

<p>Don't forget to include a brief caption (which you enter on the same page that you use to browser for and upload the image). If you don't include a caption, the image won't appear in the thread directly, but instead as text link, which is no fun. I usually use the caption as a place to put the exposure information. Also: don't forget to keep the image no more than 700 pixels on the longest side, or it will be shown only as a link to the oversized version. Looking forward to your addition, Donald.</p>

<p>Donald in case we haven't been quite step-by-step explicit enough: you write your wee thoughts -- I took this standing on my head!!! And who knew Nikon made a twin lens reflex digital??? -- then you submit it, then you confirm it -- here's where you're probably looking for how to put the photo in and not seeing it -- and THEN,AFTER you confirm, you get an interim page that says oh by the way you can also add a photo if you wish. It is here, as Matt says, that you need to fill in not only the photo location (it can be on your hard drive or on the web as in Picasa -- make sure it's no more than 700p wide -- and then put a caption. "New Nikon Digital TLR I bought from a guy on Broadway" etc etc.</p>