Nikon d7000 or Canon eos 60d ?

m_akin

<p>Hello my friends,<br>

I would like to buy a new digital camera for 1500 dollars.Which one do you recommend_Nikon d7000 or Canon eos 60d.? Canon has a virtue as ( The Vari-angle wide LCD helps frame shots from difficult angles, and can be positioned with Live View enabled to achieve the desired composition if shooting isn’t possible using the viewfinder.).Is it really important?.Thank you .Best regards.</p>

<p>Funny - I just had this discussion with a friend on New Year's Eve.</p>

<p>I'll tell you the same thing I told him - both are great cameras. Nikon is a little better in low light, AF and Flash. Canon is better in terms of Lenses; white balance and color.</p>

<p>It comes down to which one fits your hands, and style better. If the vari-display is an issue for you - then the choice is simple - Canon has it - Nikon Doesn't. </p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>Do you already have lenses from either brand?<br>

And/or second: did you try these cameras in a store to see which of the two fits your hands better, and which you find easier to handle?</p>

<p>In my view, that's where the big difference between these 2 cameras is. The majority of still shots will still be using the viewfinder, for most people. Only you can tell how often you'd be helped by the vari-angle screen.</p>

• 2 months later...
<p>Ok,which camera gives a better picture for outdoor photography: ocean,beaches,wildlife,sunsets, etc /I'm not interested in indoor pictures.Popular Photography rates Canon as superior, but customer reviews at Amazon.com & others rate Nikon above.What do you think?.</p>