ProPhotoBlogs

hurstphotography

<p>It's a great theme, but everyone uses it (including me hah)<br>

I really wonder what brides think when they keep seeing the same basic outlines for blogs.</p>

<p>As for good titles, just figure out what brides are searching for. There are a lot of tools to analyze keywords. From something free like Google Keyword tool to something like Market Samurai:

M.S. might be overkill here, but makes for some pretty epic results if you know how to use it correctly</p>

<p>I switched from blogger to wordpress at the beginning of the year and am pleased so far. I know enough about SEO to be dangerous and my old blogger blog was ranked very high in google. I'm waiting and hoping my new blog gets to the top soon. <br>

Make sure you add alternate text to your images and use lots of good keywords in your posts.<br>

I'm in the middle of tweaking mine for the coming rush of inquiries, so it'll probably be changing from day to day. :) www.colleendonovanblog.com<br>

I don't mind the same 'theme' really. I don't think I'd mind if I was a bride either. It's easy to navigate and each photographer customizes it enough that they are all unique.</p>

<p>Chelsey,<br /> Wordpress is my favorite and I use the All in One SEO plugin on my Photo Workshop theme. I find the overall flexibility of Wordpress to be incredible. To your specific question --> If you google "All in One SEO plugin configuration" you'll see several discussions on the "optimum" configuration. One of the points that is often repeated is to change your Post Title and Page Title formats to show ONLY the Post title and ONLY the Page title - and NOT include the Blog title. AIO - SEO is widely regarded as one of the top SEO Wordpress plug-ins, however, it is difficult to truly have a comparison benchmark between this plug-ins and similar ones.<br /> There is another Wordpress <em><strong>theme </strong></em>called "Thesis" which touts SEO as one of its key features, even going so far as to say SEO plug-ins are not needed with the flexibility provided in that particular <em><strong>theme</strong></em>. I am not using this theme, but I consistently hear good things about it. I think if I were to purchase a different domain name (one that more closely matches photography workshops), I think I'd choose the Thesis theme. Something to consider.<br /> My site is for wildlife photography workshops: www.mdavisphoto.com. Ranks high for workshops that also use the keyword "grizzly" or "chimpanzee", but not as "photography workshop" stand-alone keywords.<br /> Hope some of that helps. Mike</p>

<p>I just installed wordpress with the <a href="http://www.photocrati.com/">photocrati</a> theme and am using it in lieu of a traditional website. The galleries are all wordpress pages. I think it's pretty cool. It's still really new and I'm not sure if it will help my google ranking. But you can check it out here:<br>

www.rebeccabolte.com</p>