<p>I have used <strong>Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard </strong>and have been happy with it as it did what i needed it to do. This is not so in Windows 7. I take numerous shots each day on various sites that I am on. I need to download those photos from each site into a separate file folder for each specific site. In other words I may have 100 photos but 10 go to one folder, 5 to another etc. They are all given the same date being the date that they were taken. I need another program that will let me do this easily. Zoom Downloader works well but it is difficult to change folders as that has to be done in preferences each time.<br>

Does anyone have any suggestions to any good software fpr downloading images?</p>

<p>When you say download, do you mean off load the images from your camera? If so, why don't you not load them into a program but first just load them into a folder, then you can grab the photos for each site and put them into their own folder. Than you can import each folder separately into whatever program you use. Lightroom is very good for your Win 7 machine. Or am I missing what you are saying?</p>

<p>you can use lightroom and sort your photos in catalogs or make new folders and do move them into this folders by drag and drop; you could use the adobe bridge too or software like picasa ( which is free ) or acdsee's photo manager ?</p>

<p>I often come home from a day with 1000's of photos from up to 5 different shoots. I separate all the shots I take into their folders the same way in window 7 as I did with xp. Simply use windows. If you know what time you were at each job, use the time stamp in the details view. If it is being sorted into photo types, the new larger thumbnail view and separate viewing pain has come in very handy.</p>