Printing Multiple images on single page?

<p>I went from CS3 to CS5, so I'm not familiar with CS4, except for having seen a couple of gripes about the old contact sheet function going away.</p>

<p>But, here's one solution: In File>New, create a blank canvas in the page size you want. Open it, open the images you want to mount on the page, then use the move tool to drag the images to the blank canvas. Since each image is a separate layer, if you want to reposition one on the page you have to select its layer in the layers palette first. Needless to say the image sizes will have to be set to dimensions that will fit on the blank canvas. When you're finished, flatten the image.</p>

<p>If you do this a lot, consider recording an action to create the blank canvas...</p>

<p>You don't need any plugins. Just do as William suggests. I do it frequently with one difference. I select and copy the image and used the Edit - Paste Special - Paste in place.</p>

<p>One other point. Make sure the blank page you create has the same properties as the images you want to paste into it. For example. Dont make a monochrome page and then paste a colour image into it.</p>

<p>You probably want to stay in PS, so this is probably not what you are looking for, but if you want the ultimate in simplicity, Picasa has a drop-dead simple collage function that actually works quite well. It allows one to move, resize and adjust the angles (with clickstops) of the individual images, and then either export the composite to a new file or print directly within Picasa. Just Google {Picasa collage}.</p>

<p>Tom M</p>