asst/2nd shooter for hire

dino_verros

<p>Hi<br>

I have been comeing to this forum a lot first time post. Been getting ideas and tips from the readings i have been following<br>

This is more of a search to see if ayone would take on a assitant orr second shooter. I have mainly done childrens prtraits with a green screen calling them fun prtraits or photobooth style, little leauge and have worked for a company that shoots class and sports portraits both indivdual and groups. I have had a dying passion to get into wedding photography for my own persanol reasons(If you want to know them E-mail me and ill send you my phone number and i will share with you). A few months ago i partnered with an old friend of mine to assit and sencond for him. we had a few weddings lined up and 2 nite schools the plan was to get me up topeed for busy sesson and if ready share the work and each shoot at diffferant weddings if we booked 2 on same day. Well he got ill and can not work so his brother-in-law will do the weddings but sence we dont get along he will not use me. I will keep the schools sence am more knowlageble on that format.<br>

I am willing to work for free an when it worants you toay me so be it. I do have business ethics i will mot solisitate bussness in any for for myself when with you I am in sals and have been under cut even by pepole in my own company I WILL NOT DO THAT, do not like it done to me so i dont do it. If some ne asks for priceing will direct them to you, andd if i am aproched for the outside i will still point them to you.<br>

I know tis hard work and a lot of planining is involed not immmuned to it. I llive just outside Chicago.<br>

In my bag i have 3 nikon bodies d60,d90,d700, my lenses Nikor 18-105,70-300vr f4.5-5.6 50mmf1.8,24-70f2.8, tammaron 70-200f2.8 2 sb600s. battery grips cards etc also for liting i have2 calumet genises 300b<br>

Again thank you for reading and consdering hoping tohear from you<br>

Dino</p>

<p>All those little red lines under the words you typed in your post means something is not spelled correctly. When you're soliciting work, simple things like proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation in your communications are important to your appearance as a professional, and the first impression you leave with a potential employer.</p>

<p>I second that, Keith. Dino, whatever language barrier you may have, it is very important that you be able to communicate with clients in a way which they will understand and respect. Having spent time in Italy I have great appreciation and patience for those who are learning, especially given how difficult the English language is. But, in order to present yourself in a professional manner, it is critical that you learn how to communicate properly. That includes text as well as spoken language structure. I would not hire someone if I had doubts about their ability to communicate with my clients. </p>