Pentax-K 28mm F3.5 at the squatted "Binz" in Zurich

markus maurer

<p>Hi Ivo<br /> no concerts or public events going on at the moment, since they got an ultimate eviction order.<br /> People there are pretty fed up with photographers abusing the place for fashion model photoshootings and more and even the press isn't really welcome arriving uninvited. Since I just walked inside the fabric I was lucky to meet the right and friendly guys, since they are acting illegal paranoia against cameras is understandable. The "molotov" photo in the POW is from the inside btw.</p>

<p>-Done some reading about place,very good photographs-thank you!Very look like city of Zurich lost place were medals been made for human things to do!What your opinion Markus,is moment even to history counts by those keepers in "glory"place?</p>

<p>Yury, while my heart may beat for the squatters desire for alternative living room and expression of art I also have respect for the undisputed rights of the owner of the property and therefore think they should find a compromise and let them stay as long as no new building construction is near to start. </p>