6x17 Camera

daniel_beringer

<p>Hi Daniel,<br>

I have not used that camera but I have owned a Fuji GX617, the images from this camera are spot on and I would be reluctant to look elsewhere if I needed to revert to the 617 system. Fuji as you are probably aware make some of the finest lenses going ( or used to ) and have been responsible for giving Hassleblad a considerable helping hand with lens design. <br>

Hope this helps,<br>

Good Luck,<br>

Adrian.</p>

<p><em>"The vast majority of Chinese photo products are rubbish. I'd recommend getting a nice used camera from a reputable manufacturer."</em><br>

Our Fotoman cameras are excellent [Chinese] cameras... as are the Nikon, Cannon, Fujinon and assorted others that are made in China. Such will continue to be true as long as Western Governments are sucking up to the Chinese, and not demanding a fair playing field.</p>

<p><em>"The vast majority of Chinese photo products are rubbish. I'd recommend getting a nice used camera from a reputable manufacturer."</em><br>

Our Fotoman cameras are excellent [Chinese] cameras... as are the Nikon, Cannon, Fujinon and assorted others that are made in China. Such will continue to be true as long as Western Governments are sucking up to the Chinese, and not demanding a fair playing field.</p>

<p>Yep, the China-bashing may once have been a safe bet. Not so any more. They are in it to win it, so watch this space.<br>

(It wasn't all that long ago that the same was said of Japanese products. ;-)</p>

<p>However, if we are in the mood for comparisons, <a href="http://linhof.de/technorama.html"><strong>start here at the top</strong></a> and work your way down.</p>