12x12" contact sheet in Lightroom 3

<p>Hello there all. I'm hoping you might be able to help.<br>

I'm trying to create a custom contact sheet in Lightroom and can't quite get how it's done.<br>

The sheet is to be on a 12"x12" sheet with 12 images on it.<br>

I can only locate 8x10, and haven't been able to figure out how to custom set the sheet size.</p>

<p>Any ideas?<br>

Remember it is a 12x12, must be, can't be rectangular, needs to be large<br>

Thanks<br>

D</p>

<p>I love it when people bicker about not answering the question, whilst not answering the question!</p>

<p>Anyway daniel, select the contact sheet, go to the sliders and change to 4 rows and 4 columns, then go to File: Print and change the paper size to 12" x 12". Then change any other details you want to, borders etc. Then when all looks good go Print:New Template (or Command N for Mac), it will ask you what to call it and then those settings will appear in the User Templates in the left hand column.</p>

<p>Sorry for the late answers to questions<br>

1. I'm not printing these images, I'm creating a digital file, and LR is a lot faster, or I'm hoping than InDesign or Bridge to create the Contact sheet file<br>

2. PC or Mac..I'm on a PC, but again, I am not printing the images myself, I'm sending them out to be printed and bound.<br>

3. Set up the print dialogue, excellent angle that I hadn't thought of yet. Though a question is do I need to reboot for the new printing option (on an HP printer) to be read by LR?<br>

Thanks all<br>

d</p>

<p>1_even if you dotn print you still need to defien a paper size, a inch size to put your contact sheet on..</p>

<p>2_ irrelevant.</p>

<p>3_ no. when you are in Lr, just go to your print menu / page setup, define a custom size somewhere of 12x12, when you return in Lr you will have this big white square in the print window of Lr.</p>