Nikon Wednesday Pic 2010: #35

Matt Laur

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>As usual, a great week on Nikon Wednesday!<br />These are the shots that particularly caught my attention<br>

<br />Jeannean Buglady -- Wow. The decisive moment! <br />Erik Christensen -- A great fish. I like the fluorescent colors.<br />Tony Hadley -- I like the color and the motion in this ocean scene. Beautiful.<br />Dieter Schaefer -- The white horse is ethereal, mystical, and romantic. <br />Rick Moran -- Tri-Colored Heron in fabulous light.<br />Richard Armstrong -- Eagle hand-held from a kayak. <br />Kent Shafer -- The cars and crowd, the colors, and your nice rendering all got my attention.<br />David Janson -- Green Frog is a great portrait. Eye sharp, some blur, "Hollywood" style. Nice.<br />Bob Dein -- Little boy looks great and makes the image, even without pointing at anything.<br />Aguinaldo de Paula -- I like your colorful Seattle street abstract<br />Pieter Nel -- Great flower<br />William Nickens -- Sunlight and haze, nice.<br />Wade Youngblood -- Merry-Go-Round, great color.</p>