Clients changing clothing

kirsten_tamme

<p>Silly question that I have looked for all over the interwebs. No luck. <br>

Where do you suggest your clients to get changed into their second look if you're on location and there happens to be no gas station bathroom (or etc) nearby?</p>

<p>(is a gas station bathroom pretty gross to suggest....?)</p>

<p>haha thanks!</p>

<p>More of the same . . .</p>

<p>Do a "deck change" * - you (and the other client) hold two large towels up.<br />Changing in cars - crumples clothes.<br />If the "location" is that far from a Gas Station or Restaurant with a bathroom, then it is isolated and as such a “deck change” and would cover up for passing car traffic etc. It is a most appropriate solution, IMO, in most countries & cultures ? ? ? maybe there are strict laws where you work?<br />Or, if you are really isolated, as Bob says - just turn the other way.<br />Modesty is amusing somewhat - one would assume the clients would be wearing undergarments - probably one would see more at the beach. <br />WW<br />* “deck change” is what swimmers do “on the pool deck” - to slip out of their swimming gear and into their tracksuits – they do it themselves, with a towel wrapped around themselves.</p>

"If no one is around simpy turn your bidy away from them"

Sorry for the typo's

If know on is around simply turn your body away from them.

A few days ago I photographed a model outside and she used the back seat of my jeep. There were a feople around but they had no idea with what the model was doing.

<p>men - bottom down - wrap a towel around their waist - no one will notice. </p>

<p>women - You and her hubby hold a towel or blanket to cover her. </p>

<p>And no - depending on the area - gas station bathrooms are fine... however - if you have to question whether it is okay to change in there - then it's probably a) not b) not safe for you to be hanging around with a camera c) both of the above. </p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>I've done many beach engagement sessions with clothing changes. I have had couples wear bathing attire under their clothes. Changing to another outfit becomes a non-issue. Opening a car door and holding a blanket up for privacy works well when near your car.</p>