Delicate Yashica

<p>My newly acquired Yashica GSN arrived in the mail yesterday, and I followed some instructions I read online, made my own battery adapter, and everything was running smoothly. In fact, coworkers were getting annoyed as I rattled through my test roll of film.<br>

Last night the advance lever was temporarily stuck. After applying a bit of pressure to it, it snapped right back into place and is now working fine.<br>

However, now the electronic metering seems to be dead.<br>

Has anyone experienced something like this? Between the time it was working and now -- I have tapped on the bottom side near the film release, pushed the advance lever back into place -- but that's about it.<br>

Cheers!</p>

<p>Hello... Question does anyone know if there is a forum on adjusting the arrow mask that appears above the viewfinder? Or can anyone tell me how to do this? My GSN for some reason the OVER arrow is about center top of the viewfinder and the UNDER arrow is off to the right of the viewfinder? You have to adjust your eye angle to see it but it's there. They both seem to light up when they should. I've already removed the top and have downloaded the service manual for the Yashica Electro 35 GSN. But need to be pointed in the right direction. For those who may have the manual is it on page 32? Which adjustment screw? Thank you for your time in this matter.</p>