a day of photography

carole_lehrman

<p>Drive east on Long Island, through the Hamptons... plenty of great photo ops, I love the graveyards and old churches myself. Then end at Montauk, great lighthouse and depending on the conditions, you may even see some Surfers... You may even go on a whale watching trip. The beach is awesome, I used to love that trip when I lived on the Island.<br>

You could take a ferry to Mystic CT, and then sightsee along that coast.<br>

Hope this helps,<br>

William</p>

You're ten? Really? Make sure that your parents are on board with this and make sure that at least one of them

accompanies you no matter where you go. Someone your age should not be out and about unsupervised. Sorry, but it's

a dangerous world, and believe me when I say that you have a lot of great things to look forward to in life.

For your next photo adventure, how about Midtown Manhattan (a.k.a. New York City)? Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, The

High Line, people, horses, taxicabs, iconic buildings. If it gets too hot, enjoy the stores and restaurants and museums until

it cools down. Go to the Top of the Rock or the Empire State Building about two hours before sunset for a glorious view. Even your parents will have fun.