New Large Format Magazine in Europe

scott_edwards1

<p>I just submitted to and will be featured in the new magazine associated with the Europe Large Format Photographers Association <a href="http://www.elfpa.org">(ELFPA)</a> out of Poland. The photography newsmagazine is called <em>Kameleony Fotografii</em>. ELFPA is concerned with getting local discussions started around large format photography in either all of Europe, or in groups centered in individual countries.<br>

As large format photographers, we are a relatively small group in today's digital SLR world, yet we have so much to share. Let's use as many foundations as possible to share this information. I'm pleased to get in on the ground floor at ELFPA. Give it a look.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Since the title is in Polish like: " <strong><em>Kameleony Fotografii</em>.", </strong>so the rest of it perhaps is in Polish. I would not be surprised if it would also include English pages or at least some English summary of articles, since it now part of European Union, where English is dominant language.</p>

<p>Polish scientific publications always had each article short summary in English, but perhaps this is not a scientific publication.</p>