HP Z3200 vs Canon IFP6300

<p>I sold my Z3100 a few months ago and been taking my time to think about what I want to buy next for my office and looking at Canon IFP6300 but have not had the chance to see it work. Anyone has this printer? If so what do you like about it and how is the B&W. I know with my HP I got some nice 20 x 30 and 24 x 36 prints. But some times b&w where more on the sepia side or just wasn't as nice as it was on HP 6100 units. I mostly will be printing everything from color to b&w basic and canvas and a few water color art papers. Thanks for your input..</p>

<p>I like the printer forum on luminous landscapes for opinions on LF printers. I can't say, but the 6300 does look like a great printer and I've been thinking about getting one as well. Good luck with your search.</p>

<p>Yea I use to be very happy with the Z3100 b&w prints until I printed the same image file on a HP 6100 44 and 60 inch printer and man the are not the same. Then a friend told me about Canon new 6300 printer that make some great b&w prints on canvas but have not had the chance to use it. I will check out Calumet and Keeble and Shuchatn this weekend. I'm just glad Keeble is less then a mile away:-)</p>

<p>Well if the Z paper profile isn't set to use the gloss enhancer there can be some print bronzing. But that's more a matter of specifying the wrong paper type when creating a new profile for photo papers.<br>

I don't remember Calumet SF having much more than an Epson on their floor, you might want to call them first.<br>

It would be interesting to see what the differences are between the 6100 and the 3100. Do you know of any place in the bay area I can test a 6100 ?</p>