photojournalistic style photography

kevin_mahoney1

PJ/reportage is the in vogue thing these days so every photog and his dog sticks it on their site whether they shoot in this style or not. The way weddings are shot these days everyone uses some amount of posed shots and some amount of on the fly but in different proportions and levels of intrusion. Many couples may think they want a total pj style wedding but really don't.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Wedding is maybe the most important day for both man and woman.therefore haw can a photographer take the feelings from them?ok to take a good pictures is not so hard but i mean not good pictures..i mean something else thats maybe the soul the wedding..yes marriage is good but furthermore its something more then goodness...</p>

<p>I advertise to my clients as a mixed-photojournalistic-style photographer. Maybe this is a bit of a redundancy, as everything aside from the formals would be considered "photojournalistic," but perception is reality, afterall. At the very least, it sets my skills aside from the straight formal or straight pj photographers. </p>

<p>I like to have formals for the bride and groom(and family if it's deamed important), but the rest is completely impromptu. Receptions are where I find the most comfort. </p>

• 3 weeks later...