Zelda

bobbuck19

<p>A Great Pyrenees, if I'm not mistaken. I had one once years ago. To me, they are the ideal dog. Old age can be challenging, but - still worth it.<br>

There's a photo of one (Lula) in my PNet portfolio. She's quite the clown. Not mine, she belongs to a friend who was visiting. </p>

<p>Dave,</p>

<p>here is a tutorial.</p>

<p>go to your portfolio, click the image you want.</p>

<p>now right click with the mouse and you should get an option to "copy image location". click that.</p>

<p>now, come to this thread (or any thread), click the little tree in a box thing above where you type your replies paste the link with either a right click and select paste option, or simply hit CTL V to paste the link in the box that pops up.</p>

<p>hit insert, and your images will be inline in the post.</p>

<p>BTW, Lula is a cute pup.</p>

<p>Love the Lula pic, yes its a pyrenees (mostly) she's a great trail dog but not much top end, slow and off are her two speeds, mt biking I have to wait on her after downhills and not much interest in chasing game, a much more relaxed dog than Zoey(retiring from mt biking due to age) and waiting on her is a great excuse to take a break which I do much more often due to my physical shape (rounds a shape isn't it) enjoyed posting and thanks for the responses haven't been on here for awhile still shooting but have been playing with velvia mostly and no scanner, just can't get over my affair with slides even contemplating a 645 or 67 hope the 645D doesn't raise the prices of old lenses to much.</p>

<p>Robert,<br>

Sorry to read about your lack of sleeping. I know first hand how that can go. <br>

As for Zelda, that is so cool. At first glance, I see the purple and with out reading, I thought mama and baby...LOL...Thanks for sharing. :)</p>