which video card two calibrate dual monitor setup ?

<p>William,<br /> Thank for your advice. I had a look at your card. It seams you do have one analogue and one digital connection. Is this correct? Do you get a good match between the two monitors and to your prints?</p>

<p>The shop around the corner sells a Gainward GT 220 with 1GB DDR3 ? Its cheap and you might use two digital exits at the same time. One DVI and one HDMI, which I would use with an adapter to make it an other regular DVI?!</p>

<p>I never heard about this Matrox external box, Frank. I am looking for something that has proven to work with win7 64 bit, two Flexscan 2233w Eizo monitors (2xDVI or 2xHDMI connections) for which I have to be able to build and use two independent and simultaneously working profiles. Is it able to do that? DO you actualy use it in a similar setup?</p>

<p>Thank you Frank. That really does look interested. I looked up the Website and they say it supports my system. But has anybody tried to built two separate profiles and use them simultaneously, one for each monitor?</p>

<p>I have not used that particular card.<br>

I have owned a number of similar GeForce cards and calibrated two monitors successfully with a Spyder 3 Pro.<br>

Currently I use a GTX275 with 2 monitors, 1 wide gamut, 1 normal using Win 7 64bit. Everything works fine.<br>

Essentially as long as it is a PCI-E card with 2 DVI ports you will be fine.</p>