CS5 doesn't like my good graphics card

<p>My card is is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 (black edition). I'm using XP Service Pack 2. 4GB RAM and Quadcore processor.<br>

CS5 doesn't like my card. Every time I try to do anything in 3D it says "<em>your video card does not meet the requirements for hardware accelerated 3D rendering. All 3D will be rendered with software only</em>". And then it freezes. <br>

Sometimes it gives me the option to enable open GL and sometimes it's grayed out, but 3D rendering never works anyway. Using a 2nd hard drive in the same system with Windows 7, same problem. So I can eliminate the operating system as the faullt.<br>

Drivers are up-to-date according to the technician. Frustrated. Should I downgrade to another card? Which one? Any suggestions?</p>

<p>By the way 3D no problem in CS4 within this system.</p>

<p>I use a Mac, but I have noticed a lot of glitches in CS5 and end up getting frozen from time to time. I wouldn't do anything right now, except maybe write Adobe about it. I expect an update of the software soon!</p>

<p>According to <a href="http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/404/kb404898.html">this page</a>:</p>

<p>"To turn on OpenGL settings for Photoshop CS5, download and install the AllowGLXP64_ON and AllowGXXP64_OFF registry keys on the Adobe download site. Run the AllowGLXP64_ON key to turn on OpenGL settings. Note, that this registry key may create other issues, and its use is not supported. SeeUsing OpenGL in Windows XP 64-bit Edition in Photoshop CS5" (TechNote <a href="http://go.adobe.com/kb/ts_kb405064_en-us">kb405064</a>) for more information. "</p>

<p>But of course when you click on that link, it's a 'page not found'.</p>