Searching for work in New York and New Jersey

jnina

<p>Hello Everyone!<br>

<br />I will be living in New York or New Jersey (need to rent a apartment) around July this year and I'm looking to work as a freelance with a Photographer in this area.<br>

I have more then 16 years of experience in Wedding Videos and editing in different softwares. I'm also a Photographer and I retouch photographs in Lightroom and Photoshop. I can design pages for Photo Albums and have had my albums made by Leather Craftman in New York. I have used both Nikon and Canon cameras and they're flashes. I'm really experienced in lighting techniques using on camera flash plus strobes (up to 6 or 8 in big churches).<br>

<br />If your are interested in having a experience person working with you and for you, with the very good quality and real good human relations with customers, let me know.<br />I can submit proofs of my work, entirely made by me in Dominican Republic, photos and complete Wedding and Sweet Sixteen videos.<br>

<br />If your are interested and can give me any advise I will be more than glad to hear from you. Just click on my name to see my contact information.</p>