Sean Peele Back with Copyright Infringement with aglimpseofyouphotography.com

picturesque

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I see the site just fine. It's possible he's switching hosts and we're seeing a slow propagation of new nameserver information. It can take anything from a few minutes to 24hrs for information on new name servers to propagate across the network. While that's happening some people will see the site on a new host, some will see it on the old host depending on the routing.</p>

<p>According to WhoIs <em>AGlimpseOfYouPhotography.com</em> is no longer with GoDaddy. It is now registered as shown below:</p>

<p>Registrant: BluDomain<br /> 17919 E. Dorado Drive<br /> Centennial, Colorado 80015<br /> United States<br /><br /> Registered through: Domains Priced Right<br /> Domain Name: MONSTERBLU4.COM which is hosting <em>AGlimpseOfYouPhotography.com</em><br /> Created on: 19-Mar-10<br /> Expires on: 19-Mar-11<br /> Last Updated on: 19-Mar-10<br /><br /> Administrative Contact:<br /> Hasselbach, Aundrea info@bludomain.com<br /> BluDomain<br /> 17919 E. Dorado Drive<br /> Centennial, Colorado 80015<br /> United States<br /> (303) 895-6196<br /><br /> Technical Contact:<br /> Hasselbach, Aundrea info@bludomain.com<br /> BluDomain<br /> 17919 E. Dorado Drive<br /> Centennial, Colorado 80015<br /> United States<br /> (303) 895-6196<br /><br /> Domain servers in listed order:<br /> DNS23115.DIZINC.COM<br /> DNS23116.DIZINC.COM<br /><br />Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited<br /> Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited<br /> Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited<br /> Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited</p>

<p>I know a class action suit (and perhaps all other forms of legal action) may be completely outside the premises of photo.net and may indeed be extremely difficult to either initiate or organise, but has anyone thought of sending a letter signed by all those affected to various local newspapers? Personally I would even try some of the larger regional and even national newspapers - the issue is actually much, much larger than Mr Peele; it's about theft and how easy it is for thieves to get away by using the ease the internet provides in setting up on-line identities...</p>

<p>I may be wrong, but I have the feeling that there will be some journalists interested in researching this...</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I'm sorry, I should have said "alleged complete fraud" and "alleged image thief". One does not wish to be sued by a scoundrel.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Contrary to popular belief, using "alleged" doesn't protect you from a libel or slander suit. Best to either refrain from using such words, or politely request the moderator to remove them.</p>