Affordable wedding albums

julian_ribinik

<p>Dear friends,<br>

I have a client, which is on tight budget, and looks for affordable 12x12 and 10x10 albums.<br>

I usually work with Kiss Books, and they are great, but for this client this is way too much.<br>

Can someone please recommend an affordable, but still good company who does albums in States?</p>

<p>Thank you very much,<br>

Julian</p>

<p> I had a 12x12 press printed book, not album, made through Adorama. It had a wrap around image on the hardcover and lay flat pages with no gutter. I and my client was very impressed with the quality. Most of the album companies now offer some type of lower cost, decent quality press book so should not be too hard to find. </p>

<p>except that houses like blurb print a big "blurb.com" logo at the back of the book, so your clients can see where you got it from, then they'll go to the site and see how much it costs, and then know how much you are overcharging them.</p>

<p>Julian & Mark T,<br>

You can now opt to have the Blurb.com label be left off the last page. Is a couple more bucks, but can be done. You just have to select the opt when selecting the type of paper you want. I have order several already this year without the label (much better, IMO).</p>

<p>Hmm.. I Know one but he is a (www.daviemacphoto.com), but even you can help him by outsourcing photography to a fresher, who is learning or just new to photography. I just finished my course and I am ready to work at low cost as this is my starting, so any new graduates, may help I guess.</p>

• 3 months later...