<p>I kind of like the less detail in the hair. The heavy and dark mass of hair is a nice contrast to the features of the face. More hair detail just might make her too busy on top.<br>

Unfortunate the dress was cut off and a little less light on the background would have enhanced her facial profile more, but those are shoot items. I'm not sure I see a need for anything much in post. It looks good. Nice image.</p>

<p>Jack, absolutely love the water and the wall, Robert I agree with you, I would leave the model as is and put more shadows on the model's face, maybe diffuse glow the dress? something dreamy then. My brother's tattoo shop likes it a lot, but I feel I can bring a lot more to it. The cut off dress is not a problem as I have a couple of other shots I could use to combine, although with Jack's manipulation, I don't mind. Jack, could you give me a quick tip on how to get the water/wall effect? is it a combination of artistic filters? I never got into digital art except for college but that was in 2000. I have been sitting at this computer for nearly 10 days working on beauty retouching for another photo from this shoot. Any tutorials on stuff like that? Guys I cannot stress enough how much this forum means to me. <br>

cheerio<br>

marta</p>

<p>The wall was done with: Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 - Textures.<br>

The water was done with: Flaming Pear - Flood<br>

<br>

I did the first version strictly on your request of dark and edgy, its not what I personally would have done. As stated, I liked the original shot as many have stated, my only issue is if she would have just looked at the camera and her body stayed the same, that would have worked normal and chopped!<br>

<br>

I'm including the striped down version of just her, the wall and water, hope ya like!<br>

<br>

~Jack<br>

</p><div>00W7vv-233279684.jpg.7b4e40c000f6445971883bea0e5c3866.jpg</div>