small circle bottom left 5D mkii any lens?

<p>Hi Guys,<br>

Every frame i shoot on my 5D has a small semi circle in the bottom corner (as i shoot), it's a wide bar, this happens with every lens i use, zeiss 50mm, 24-70 f2.8 + canon 85, will upload picture, no idea what's going on and can't find anything on the web....?</p>

<p>Thanks,</p>

<p>Ross</p><div>00W6xs-232825684.jpg.fd089e60c4372a5932a9a522455f8332.jpg</div>

<p>Hiya,<br>

thanks for the ideas, i haven't been using a hood or any flash (no internal on mkii) on my recent pics and this has happened since i bought it a year ago without changing, i cleaned the sensor 6 months ago and it was the same after ahhh!</p>

<p>Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated...</p>

<p>There is something in the light path. Check to see if something is hanging inside the body, it will be really small --could be a hair or very fine fiber caught on the metal. Might need a more focused light, pin light, it see it best. If you use the same lens, maybe it is something in the lens. Or it could be something that is on the sensor, but stubborn. I had to use 3 swabs to get mine clean recently--to get that last stubborn spot!</p>

<p>Or send it in to Canon for cleaning and diagnosis.</p>

<p>as you say by changing lenses the problem persists, so it cannot be anything to do with the lens so it has to be with the camera body. if the lens holder and the space upto mirror is smooth, then it is either the mirror and sensor. Atleast from the picture, it doesnot look like it is not a sensor problem as usually that will result in either white or black spot. so check when the mirror lifts is there anything dangling from the mirror (sth like hair behind the mirror holder). :) if not take it to the camera shop.</p>