Need Help with Bag.

pasha_belman

<p>You may want to check the Think Tank web site ~ do a Google search for it.</p>

<p>Airlines are getting somewhat strict on what you can carry on a flight...you may check with the airline you plan using to see what is currently allowed in regards to weight and size of your carry-on luggage or camera bag.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I have a LowePro Mini Trekker Classic which I always take on flights and carry long distances loaded with photo gear.<br>

You will require a larger version than mine, maybe the <a href="http://products.lowepro.com/product/Nature-Trekker-AW-II,1971,14.htm">Nature Trekker</a> for two bodies and those longer zooms.</p>

<p>My Mini Trekker Classic took a couple of trips to stretch / soften up into a really comfortable carry pack. As a safe and adjustable camera gear storage pack I rate it very highly, as a backpack for lugging 10kg + I'd say it's adequate - some contoured shoulder straps would improve it greatly IMHO.</p>

<p>I carry a Lowepro Mini Trekker AW with Canon 30D and 40D cameras along with Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS, 17-55mm f/2.8 IS and Tolina 12-24mm f/4 lenses along with Canon 550EX and 270EX flashes as well as battery chargers, CF memory, extra batteries etc. <br>

This load is packed fairly tight and is fine for transporting the gear but, IMO would not be good for shooting out of. <br>

However, it suits me just fine because the packed Mini Trekker, being fairly lightweight, just slips under the China Airlines 5 KG (11 pound) economy class limit for carry-on bags and I don't shoot with a camera case. Instead I use an Optech Dual Harness for both cameras and a photo vest for the rest of my gear.</p>