I upgraded to 50D from rebel xsi

michaela_wilkes1

<p>I recently upgradedfrom xsi to the 50D. Already I love it. I noticed alot of different things, for instance I can shoot everything in RAW, even the auto settings, which I rarely ever used. My question is Im getting some errors on certain pictures I take when I upload them into PSE. Some pictures are not supported by software. Is there something Im doing wrong? Any tips to make things easier? I still have so much to learn.</p>

<p>What exactly do you mean by "errors" and "not supported"—PSE won't load them? They look wrong?</p>

<p>Keep in mind that the in-camera auto settings (standard, landscape, monochrome, etc.) only show up in RAW convertors that take advantage of Canon's extra metadata (e.g., Digital Photo Pro). I'm not assuming that's your problem, but I figured I'd throw it out there while we await your next post.</p>

<p>I am shooting in P with Raw and Jpeg, The other day I was only shooting in RAW and most of the photos weren't supported by software, error. The photos will load but then it pops upp, the following photos weren't loaded , not supported by software, makes no sense! Im new to this camera and wasn't sure if there wa sa setting I had on there and didnt realize it.</p>