In spirit with Missy Kay's Question

konrad_bilinski

<p>Since this issue of networking had been brought up a couple of threads down. Are there any wedding photogs from the Greater Toronto Area who are at about the same level as I am, that would like to exchange clients that they have to turn away. Preferrably you would be in about the same skill level and price range as I am.</p>

<p>I have booked 13 weddings for next year and have turned away a whopping 8 because I was already booked for a date that was asked.</p>

<p>Hopefully this would relationship would also extend to me covering you, incase you become ill and vice versa.<br>

If this approach fail i will solicit studios via voice mail.</p>

<p>Cheers<br>

Konrad</p>

<p>Something to think about... I had met another photographer on-line. It wasn't really for the purpose of getting more work, but after meeting in person we ended up sending potential clients to each other. She was nice and I liked her work, and I didn't personally know anyone else who was doing weddings.</p>

<p>Then I sent a former client (I shot her wedding) who was looking for some on-location family portraits to my photographer friend, as I was out of town. To make it short she didn't show up for the shoot. I only heard one side of the story, as I tried to contact my photog 'friend' but never heard back. Obviously it's not my fault, but in the end I looked bad. Glad it wasn't a wedding!</p>