Best Wedding Photo Contest--Congratulations and Comments

picturesque

<p>Post your congratulations and comments about the contest, contest winners and their images here.</p>

<p>Let me be the first to congratulate all of you who entered. I was very impressed at the high level of artistry seen in your images.</p>

<p>Here are the links to the image submission threads.</p>

<p>Over 3 Years Experience</p>

<p>http://www.photo.net/wedding-photography-forum/00VX0H</p>

<p>Under 3 Years Experience</p>

<p>http://www.photo.net/wedding-photography-forum/00VX0G</p>

<p>Thanks to all of the judges who volunteered their time and expertise towards this fun and motivating competition. And congrats to the winners - your work is truly inspiring! It's a cool little community we've got here. I can't wait for next year's contest!!</p>

<p>It seems to me that most people are being awfully quiet about the contest and their thoughts about the entries. It's nice to see everyone being completely civil of course but I'm surprised by the low number of comments in Booray's neighboring thread asking about favorites. Honestly, not trying to stir up any controversy...just thought that there might be more spirit and discussion.</p>

<p>Kinda bummed that I missed the competition this year... clearly I'm not on PNet as much as I should be these days!<br>

I found each of the winning photos from each category to be absolutely brilliant, so congratulations to all. I haven't had a chance to sift through all the entries as of yet... but as has been mentioned, just submitting an image is a big thing in itself, and everyone should be congratulated as such. Except for me, who didn't get around to it ;-)<br>

Next year!!</p>