Pentax LX CLA Recommendation

kellymjones

<p>Don't hate me for this, but I just picked up an LX in excellent condition for $50. Although it's in excellent condition, I'd like to get it CLA'd. Any recommendations? The Pentax-A 100mm f2.8 macro that came attached was in nearly mint condition, so I don't need it serviced. <ducks><br>

-Kelly</p>

<p>Kelly,</p>

<p>So you are the one........</p>

<p>I tried to get the whole kit but you must have been a little ahead of me. I have been a little slow lately:-(</p>

<p>He still has some good priced stuff available but I have that area covered OK. Here is what is left:<br>

Pentax M 50 mm f1.7 - excellent condition = $30 <br /> Pentax M 200 mm f4 - with hard case, excellent condition, sharp photos = $40 <br /> Pentax M 28 mm f2.8 - excellent condition = $30 <br /> Vivitar 2x converter = $5 <br /> <br /> Pentax AF280T Flash - $35 <br /> Pentax AF400T Flash - was their top of line flash a favorite of wedding photographers = $45<br>

Check the Spokane craigslist if you are interested.</p>

<p>Well, I am in Redmond, Oregon and was going to try and get him to ship. But, I have been hankering for a road trip and it would be nice to go through the Walla Walla area on the way up to check it out this time of year.<br>

Great score.</p>

<p>Andy</p>