Light seal Canonet 28 / QL 17

I'm sure if you write Jon at interslice he'll steer you to the right sealing kit!

I don't know the model history etc.. but if you can't find any direct reference, the 1.7 is likely the same.

Both models use the name Canonet and I alwas assumed the the 28 had a 2.8 lens and the later 1.7 used the faster 1.7 lens. I've also read that Jon always includes a lttle bit more than needed in the case you scew up a bit in the application!

<p>Thanks very much guys! One other thing I'll mention...in the new instructions with the pre-cut seal kits, I've included about 12 images and a narrative on how to clean the viewfinder & showing where the adjustments are for the rangefinder. <br>

Nice cameras, these were, but the viewfinder/rangefinder is often hazy...<br>

Jon</p>

<p>Yes, the Canonet kit fits the Canonet 28 and the later model of the QL19 as I recall...that is to say any of the smaller (second generation) Canonets. I'm also looking for a first generation Canonet for which to make a seal kit. Like a dumbo I sold the two bottom-cocking models I had a few years ago and didn't keep the measurements.<br>

Jon</p>