photo book printing

michael_wetteland

<p>I've had only good experiences with Blurb. I've printed about ten books with them, since the middle of last year. It's not a formal album, but it's a great way for a client to show off your work to their friends and family until the album is ready. I've received nothing but compliments from every book I've made. What have you heard that is, "scary" about them? Maybe I'm an exception to the rule?</p>

<p>I had a good look and feel of numerous Blurb books at the SWPP Convention in London last weekend. I was very impressed with the quality, and more so considering the prices. While they are clearly not at the Asuka book level, they are certainly a very good option for a lower budget.</p>

<p>Zookbinders has a great photobook...It's still not the high end true "album", but it's a good entry level book. The thing I love about it is the fact that all the pages are seamless, so a 10x20 spread won't have a huge gap in the middle like some of the other books do (helpful if you use panoramas here and there). I've used their Photobooks for years and have just ordered my first Photobook "Plus" (it's a larger version with thicker pages...under $200). </p>