BR-6 and AR-2 or AR-3

max_bian

<p>If the rear element of the lens you want to use is not very big, Nikon F to micro four-thirds mount adapter from Novoflex may suit your need. The adapter has a nice matallic blue ring (well, the color doesn't necessarily have to do with the function, like Napoleon's yellow suspenders) to enable the manual aperture control of G type Nikkor lenses. There is no way to know the exact aperture value, though.</p>

<p>If you haven't purchased any of these items yet, don't. For the same price category you can purchase a Micro-Nikkor 55mm lens and have the correct equipment and find it much easer to use. <br>

While reversing a lens will allow it to focus up close, it was not designed to work this way and won't provide the best image quality. Since G lens have no local aperture control you would find both focusing and exposure setting a pain.</p>

<p>Thanks for the answers.<br>

The 35mm f/1.8G reversed can give me 1.75X magnification. The image quality looks decent. So I thought it may be more usable to add an aperture control. <br>

Looks like BR-6 with Ar-3 will allow me to set the aperture.</p>

<p> </p>