Anyone Got A T-20 Calculator Plate Handy?

BernardMiller

<p>Hi. I need a small but rather important item, was hoping that someone had one available cheaply!</p>

<p>I picked up a T-20 flash unit for next to nothing in order to use, primarily, on a film Leica. I had to cover an event the other day and asked a friend to help out; he used the T-20 successfully on top of a Nikon D70. Unfortunately, in all the confusion (it was a packed, sweaty rave, so the on-axis flash effect was actually kinda nice), he somehow managed to pop out the calculator plate and lose it.</p>

<p>I've gotten one of the manuals from Butkus' site, so I know I can still use it in auto mode pretty easily; setting the aperture on the Leica based on film speed should be pretty trivial. However, the calculator bit still might come in handy if I use the flash in manual mode. I could do it mentally using good old guide number calculation (or my ubiquitous iPhone and one of the photo apps thereon, which include such calculations). However, it might be useful when working quickly to have the calculator sliders set and ready for reference.</p>

<p>Anyone got a dead old T-20 off which they could spare the calculator plate? Or might have one just lying around they would be willing to part with for the price of a pint, lol?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance to anyone out there who can help!</p>