Please recommend a suitable holster bag

alfred_maragh

<p>Can anyone recommend a suitable holster type camera bag that will hold a Canon 50D with battery grip and Canon 18-200mm lens attached? It should have a few small pockets for extra CF cards and spare batteries. Weatherproof is important. The smallest holster that can comfortably hold these gear is most desired. Thanks.</p>

<p>Head off to ThinkTankPhoto.com and check out their Digital Holster series. I really like the way they're put together, and they come with a captive rain hood. Weather-<em>proof</em> is always a tall order, compared to weather resistant, just to be clear on that. I'm a Think Tank devotee, at this point, having happily abused a number of their products for a while now - including one of their holsters (I got one large enough to handle a pro body/grip with a mounted 70-200/2.8).<br /><br />Edit: didn't see the prior post while I was composing mine. I promise, we didn't cooperate on that one!</p>

<p>Ditto on the Think Tanks. My Digital Holster 50 is great for either of my 1D bodies with (same as Matt's) 70-200 attached. The included spacer also makes keeping the camera at the right level easy with my 17-40. Very durable and well made. </p>