Best bag for under $100?

robert_g.2

<p>After much research I purchased a Slighshoot 200 AW. But with all of my equipment it seems to constrict my breathing because of the way the strap goes across the chest. So, I'm thinking about a more standard backpack now.<br>

Here's my equipment to fit:<br>

Body: Canon Rebel T1i/500D<br /> Lens: 18-55mm f3.5-5.6<br /> Lens 2: 55-200mm f4.0-5.6<br /> Lens 3: 50mm f1.8<br /> Flash: 430EX II Speedlite <br /> Misc: Few filters, 3 lens hoods, memory cards, cleaning kit, etc...<br /> <br /> I would prefer something that is at least water resistant to some degree. But I guess this is not mandatory. I can keep a cheap garbage bag in the bag. LOL.<br /> <br /> Any suggestions? I would like to stay under $100 if possible.</p>

<p>I got a Mountainsmith Day FX waist bag. It a rather large bag, and I think it would hold your gear. The one downside is that it is taller than the belt can fully support without the top tipping away from your back a bit, if you pack it full. I need to keep the shoulder strap on , as well as the belt , for it to feel snug on my back. I have over 5 pounds of stuff in mine, with my camera and one 300mm lens ( which will fit in the bag standing up ). A lighter pile of stuff may be less of an issue. Even with the strap on , however, it can spin it around my body and get to my stuff. It all just rotates around.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I just ordered the Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200 EG for $41 on Amazon. It's an average size backpack with lots of room. I haven't received it yet, but I did read A LOT of good reviews on it. I have researched camera bags/backpacks for months now, and this is the cheapest I have found for the size/quality that it offers. I will repost when I recieve it. I am supposed to get it on the 19th. I have read where it will hold pretty much all the lenses/accesories/bodies that you mentioned. Hope this helps. (My only gripe with it is the color, but for this price I can live with it...it's black with olive green accent).</p>