Looking for a 5x7 trifold press cards.....

priscilla_v

<p>Hey Everyone,<br>

I been searching everywhere for a 5x7 trifold, I am able to find 5x5 or 4.5x5 trifold press printed cards but not 5x7-its driving me crazy. I have also tried searching for 'wedding programs' on stationary websites - but nothing.....<br>

If you know of a vendor that offers 5x7 trifold press cards I would greatly appreciate it!!!</p>

<p>Mark, that's great! That's exactly what I am looking for but it seems that they sell design elements and templates... i was actually just looking for a place that will print my own template of a 5x7x15. Do they also print? I am not sure if I am missing something on their site. I also just needed 25 prints..... very frustrating but thanks for the tip!</p>

<p>You may try calling whcc. It looked like they had more options than most places, and while I dont recall seeing that exact card, the 5x7 wide format card made me think they might be able to do it. It could be, though, that the commonly used card stock comes in 11x14 pages max or something that makes it impossible to make something that big.</p>

<p> </p>