Is this 220 back faulty or is it my RZ?

kevin_wong7

<p>Hi all, I recently bought a RZ pro (version one) 220 back to use with my RZ pro ii. Loaded film and the first 10 frame was fired as usual, no problem. Then when I push down the cocking lever (all the way) I notice that the resistance is not there any more. The film back still winding the film forward with my every push of the lever, but the frame counter stuck in between 10 and 11. (yes, it was a 220 film in there) </p>

<p>I tried the shutter, nothing, the orange light with the Lever logo in the viewfinder grow. I changed to another lens, same. I changed to the Pro ii 120 back and everything work as normal. I then loaded up another roll of 220 in the 220 back, the same situation, the lever will wind film but doesn't seems to cock the shutter. And also, the counter is still stuck between 10 and 11.</p>

<p>Do you guys think that it is simply this 220 back is faulty, or that a version one RZ back will not work with a RZ pro ii body?? OR may be this can be solve if I can "reset" the frame counter? (Don't know how to do it though.) Hope to hear your opinions, thanks.</p>