K-x and FA77 Photos

ned

<p>We had a beautiful day in Colorado and it gave me a chance to visit the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden. I spent about two hours walking around with the K-x and a FA77mm taking photos to give you a feeling for the place, as well as seeing how the K-x performed with this lens.<br>

I posted about 30 photos on my blog, and if you're interested, you can check them out <a href="http://nedbunnell.blogspot.com/2009/11/colorado-railroad-musuem.html">K-x and FA77 Photos</a> here.<br>

Cheers,<br>

Ned</p>

<p>Miserere, thanks for your feedback and we must have similar likes, as that " E-rust" abstract was my favorite image from the session. I've already saved it as a TIF file and plan to print it on some 13x19 Epson Velvet Fine Art paper.</p>

<p>Hi John, I was using some new Maha Powerex 2700 mAh NiMH batteries. I previously posted comments on my blog that I'd noticed some folks were having problems with the K-x recognizing different battery types at start-up. As I said, we'd be looking into this. We do listen to feedback from the market, and at this point that's all I'm really able to say.</p>

<p>Thank you for your reply Ned and also for referring me to your blog. I have added it to my reading list. I have not used Maha Powerex NiMH batteries although I have used Uniross Hybrio and Panasonic Infinium LSD NiMHs in my K100D Super with great success. I was hoping these batteries would work equally well in the K-x. Keep up the good work!</p>