What type of paper and finishing do you use for your prints?

landscape_shooter

<p>Just curious what you folks use for your final prints. I had some made up of true black and white through Miller's and they are more flat looking than the Endura. The prints don't seem to have any shine to them. I like the Metallic but I'm not sure if it's the best for framing-very shiny. What type of paper do you use and do you use any lustre coating, etc?</p>

<p>I think luster finish are good for albums. Its a cross between glossy and matte. Matte finish on Kodak paper is what i use for my prints. Simple, timeless. Try Adorama....<br>

I also started to use Metallic finish on albums. I have been getting really great response from my couples. They just love it. I dont know how long the metallic look will last, but if it sells...it sells.</p>

<p>I love Lustre - Individual and album prints are all done in it. The company I use uses a Fuji paper and it is lovely.</p>

<p>I find gloss not great for albums as you can see more fingerprints on it and Matt for me personally I feel makes my images a little flat. Lustre is my perfect inbetween. I think it depends on your type of images. Mine tend to be quite bold and I think thats why Matt paper doesn't suit me.</p>

<p>I do the odd metallic, but it tends to work best on certain types of pictures, so I don't bother with it too much.</p>

<p>My customers love the Lustre paper. I think it's because you don't really get it in many consumer labs here (UK) - so they've not really seen it before - and if they love it then thats one of my big factors for using it.</p>