Efficient photosharing.

<p>I'm a CS3/4 user (getting LR2 next week), and I'm curious if there is some sort of plug-in or tiny executable to help me file-share through messenger and e-mail more easily. First World problem, I know -- but there has to be a more efficient way.<br /> <br /> It is tedious to tredge through a giant folder of 10,000+ thumbnails in the "Browse" menu, or to memorize specific file names, and then shift click whatever I want to send to family and friends.<br /> <br /> If I wanted to send entire groups, it would be easy to batch rename & send as a .zip or something, or just link someone to one of my photography pages, but when I want to locate a specific file or few files to send remotely, it's a real pain.<br /> <br /> Is drag&drop from LR possible? That would be somewhat better, because I could use the keyword system I'll be using anyhow...but there is a major downside: LR would have to be open.<br /> <br /> Is there some way to link the keywords from LR with a desktop search utility like Copernic?<br>

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.</p>